Thursday, November 6, 2008

Recent Background Info! :)



















I Graduated from Bonanza high school in June 2008! I loved Bonanza and was very involved in Student Council and many other things! Im so glad high school is out of the way though!!

















For the Summer I attended BYU, and 
met so many new friends, and got a head start on my schooling! It was hard being away from my family and friends so quickly, but i met so many cool people i know ill be friends with forever, and I rekindled some old friendships too!





Currently I'm just going to school and learning new things everyday!! I nanny for two little girls i love!! they are so much fun and keep my busy everyday!















here are some pics of my family and my friends i couldn't do without!






my Sister Lindy :)  We're so different, but so alike. My boyfriend Tanner Hodson. He never fails to make me happy!! I met Katelin and Natalie at BYU this summer and we've been connected at the hip ever since! And last but not least the Fabulous 5. :) We've been best friends since preschool and up, i love them!

1 comment:

jord said...

im so glad that you have a blog!!
way to give in!!
im so excited.
yay.
loveee you

My Tunes

gh