Monday, April 27, 2009

Fun Weekend!!

This weekend was a blast! I really needed it! On friday night Me, Sydney, Emily, and Ashley planned to go to Park City to hang out! Some friends of our went with us, Adam, Dan, and Bryan. I've never really been there, so it was cool to walk around...although it was raining, and cold! After we went to Frozone and got yogurt. 

Beautiful Emmy and I on the drive   :)
Me, Adam, and Syd.
Dan looks fly with his matching vans and sweatshirt. BTW he's like 5'3...lol
family photo. lol
I LOVE syd.
Emily and Ashley piggyback!
me, Syd, and Ash.

-------->

On Saturday night after school we went out to Emily's house in Layton. Her parents were so cute and told us to come back every weekend! haha, it was so nice being in a house, and having sunday dinner with them! We had a lot of fun!! 

Me, Syd, Emmy, and Amber. :)

2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

fun fun fun! i love girl nights! I've never been to park city..i bet its awesome..my question is..why did you let everyone know this poor kid is only 5'3! sad for him!!

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

so sad huh? lol, no he embraces it, he tells everyone too.

My Tunes

gh