Tuesday, May 12, 2009

mothers day weekend

Mothers day went really well. My dad just had some major surgery so hes benn out of business, but my brother and I rocked dinner. It was fun being with my brothers. Its been a while!

After dinner we just hung out and my mom and grandma opened some gifts.

heres a few pics of my fam on Sunday...




Before leaving back to Provo, Tanner and I had a little fun with my camera. which is odd because he usually doesnt enjoy taking pictures with me. lol...maybe because I always take tons.


Now its just a waiting game till he finds out where he's going, and when he leaves!
I couldnt be happier that he is going, and cant wait for him to start the best 2 years of his life.

2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

are you going to wait for tanner? awwwwwwww! i always wonder if aaron had gone on a mission, if i would have waited for him..im so impatient! haha...happy mothers day to your mother!

Lauren said...

Cute Pics! I bet your Mom had a great Mother's Day!

My Tunes

gh