Thursday, June 4, 2009

school lately...

So at school this week we had to divide into groups and choose an Era to present to the class. I wasn't too excited. My thoughts were "what are we in? elementary school?" BUT I was so wrong because it actually ended up being a lot of fun.
My group chose the 70's and I was the model...
All day everyone was saying " Marsha Marsha Marsha" when they walked by me. haha


here are the rest of the groups models...everyone got pretty into it!!


Their so fun. :)


here's Syd and I...I'd probably die without her at school. no doubt. 


5 comments:

Chels Allred said...

Cute! I remember doing that too!! We did the forties... You are a cute model and you're right about your friends. They DO look like they're alot of fun!

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm adding you to my friends on here! i'm glad we are fellow bloggers ;)

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

your blog is soo cute :] i just made one

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

yay! i'll add you guys too.

oooh 40's would be fun too...

email and phone numbers said...

you're way cuter than marsha ever thought she was!

My Tunes

gh