Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mosquito Mayhem

So my roomate Mackenzie is a photography major here at BYU, and she is AMAZING. Look her work up on Flickr! Her name on it, is McKenzieGoff. Anyway, she took pics of Camille, Katelin and me on Saturday and they turned out so good! We went to Spanish Fork and found some pretty meadow. :) These girls are my best friends! Im so glad I have them. I have been so blessed by their example, and friendship.

Camille
Katelin-Jane
Me



oh and I did Katelin's extensions last week. They turned out way good!

3 comments:

Meg said...

You are so pretty Leah! And your roommate is an awesome photographer. AND I really want you to do my hair when I come to UT. Seriously. I mean I won't be there till December but seriously!

Letti said...

These pictures are beautiful. Your friend did an amazing job.

Paige Nelson said...

Leah, that picture of you is GORGEOUS!! tanner is a lucky lucky man. :) Let me know how everything is going!

My Tunes

gh