Thursday, March 11, 2010

accomplished.

Tomorrow I only have to go to school for 4 hours...and IM DONE. 2000 hours done. I feel good.

I started packing tonight. :) I've never been more excited to pack. haha

My mom is coming up on Monday and driving home with me the next week! :) can't wait.

Why Im happy to be moving back home:
-I get to see my nieces Zoe and Alexis all the time!!
-My mamma ( I miss everything about her)
-my bed
-my own bathroom/shower again :)
-FRIENDS
-Starting a new chapter in life
-Finding a sweet job!
-My puppy Yogi
-The sun beds in my backyard....ahh...so much laying out to do. I'm so pale.
-A washer/dryer thats always available!
-My dad watching the games
-A singles ward that is not BYU!!

I could keep going...but I wont...


1 comment:

Letti said...

Congrats on finishing. I am excited to hear about your next adventure.

My Tunes

gh