Wednesday, April 7, 2010

all smiles.

I am just loving being home!!
The past 2 weeks have had so much fun, laying out in the sun, hanging out with friends every night!! lol, and not having to be at school all day. or be in freezing utah.

I started assisting today. I love it! Im so glad I get to hang out and learn tons more before I jump right into renting my own chair. Im at Eaze salon and assisting for Melinda Wilcox. She's so great! Its fun being in a new place and getting to see how stylists do things so differently. SO FUN.

so i have a few new obsessions...

#1. i know i'm a bare minerals junkie, and its probably kinda annoying but everyone NEEDS this. changed my life. haha Bare Escentuals "faux tan" sunless tanner.



#2. i have an envelope on my magnetic board with my "iphone savings" in it. hahah, pathetic, i know. My contract is up with t-mobile soon though!! can't freaking wait.

1 comment:

Letti said...

You are going to love the iphone! I love mine!

My Tunes

gh