Tuesday, January 25, 2011

recent discoveries.

so i there is this app called Square that i am pretty sure will be my new best friend. it is SO cool. I have a little "square" that plugs into my iphone and it is a credit/debit card swipe. it has no monthly charges, no service fees, just 2.75% percent of all the transactions i make. baller right? so now instead of being charged like 5 bucks to use my salons machine...i have my very own merchant account on my phone and the amount is automatically deposited into my checking account at the end of the day. im so excited! the things people come up with these days. so crazy. i have a feeling it is gonna change the way people use craigslist and ebay...but also for small business owners, hair dressers, really anybody selling products. its sooo cool.



also im not much of an Aveda freak, but this stuff is soooo good. "beautifying composition oil". I use it on dry scalp, hair skin everything. and it doesn't make it oily, it absorbs right into you're scalp hair or skin. and it smells SO good. i love it.

1 comment:

Ashley Marx said...

that square thing sounds tight! you're like your own little store haha.

My Tunes

gh