Tuesday, January 6, 2009

great mood today!! hah


Can I please just vent about driving in the snow?!  I HATE it! Its one of the very few things that put me in a horrible mood. Not only does it take an hour to drive down the street, but, it just makes me so nervous! I hate slipping and sliding, getting stuck, trying to park, trying to go when the light turns green, scraping my windows/wipers, and defrosting the windows. anything else?!?  I love everything about snow except driving in it. So bring on the skiing, sledding, and snowman building fun. but I'm done driving in it. I QUIT! 


6 comments:

Chels Allred said...

man, EFF the cold weather..im shivering in my house right now thinking about scraping ice off my window. screw that crap. haha. I like your new header picture!

Chase + Destiny said...

Hey girl!! Im glad i found your blog! how are things with you?? It was good seeing you at cafe rio over the break! :)

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

haha, thanks chels!
hey im glad you found me too! where are you living these days?

Chase + Destiny said...

we are living in St. George cuase the husband is playing baseball for Dixie..so after he is dont with school he will head back to Vegas.

email and phone numbers said...

love your header pic...so cute! Do you take a bad pic? probably not ;)

I only love to visit the snow & as you know, it's hard for me to even get in it when I'm visiting it!

Chels Allred said...

GIRL..you're killin' me...UPDATE!

My Tunes

gh