Wednesday, January 21, 2009

future hairdresser/nurse?/dietetic?/community health organizer?/nutritionist? haha, uh oh.


So I don't have any new pictures to entertain with, but I have exciting news. Im officially a hair school student! scary right?? Hair school really wasn't part of the plan but...I figured since I'm not too far into college I might as well take a break and do it now! Im going to Taylor Andrews in Orem, across from UVU, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I cant wait to start snipping away! I don't plan on doing anything too crazy to my hair, but all the girls keep telling me they cant wait to get their hand on it. yikes. I'm a bit nervous about that but hey, it grows back. Just a side note...It's so funny how I can already tell who I'm gonna be good friends with and who Im gonna get really annoyed with. I guess thats part of the learning experience right? ughh.


3 comments:

Chels Allred said...

that is so funny, you totally do see the people and know who you will and wont get along with. its wierd. but you will have fun! hair school is a breeze!! my advice...dont let ANYONE..NOBODY touch your hair. because i promise they will eff it up!

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

haha...i know, thats what scares me! i gotta stay strong. no giving in. lol

email and phone numbers said...

you are a very busy girl! listen to Chels...she knows what she's talking about when it comes to not letting anyone touch your hair! ;)

My Tunes

gh