Tuesday, March 3, 2009

happy day.

This past week has been pretty darn good and here's why.

my beautiful new car, and rims. makes my day everytime I see it. hahaha




I have become friends with the coolest girl at school. I know we'll be friends for a long time. This is Amber.  :)

I got to hang out with natalie this weekend! we went roller skating with some friends, and then to the hot springs...AND she invited me to go stay with her for a few days this summer at her house in San Clemente California! yay. beach...here I come.


Tanner brought me back a Minnie Mouse T shirt from Disneyland. She's my FAVORITE.




And lastly, My niece is letting my cut her hair when I go home next. Im excited...



3 comments:

email and phone numbers said...

it takes so little to make you happy! ;)... rims on a car, friends a t-shirt & a haircut!! love it!

Paige Nelson said...

Hey Leah! I haven't seen you since Landry's farewell (which you sang beautifully at)! How are you? Are you and tanner still together?? Keep in touch. :)

lauren said...

LEAH! i saw your comment on kenz's blog. i hope you don't mind if i creepstalk you on here now! you are beautiful...do my hair sometime? LOVE YOU!

My Tunes

gh