Monday, March 23, 2009

sit up Leah!

I have officially decided my posture is terrible!!  As I sit at school working on my Manikin head or in my Theory book I've noticed that all the girls around me have awful posture... and then I realized I do the exact same thing they do! Its SO unattractive. Ever since I've made this discovery I am constantly sitting up, and pushing my shoulders back. The second the word "posture" enters my mind or I see someone slouching I sit up. but I know like 3 mins later I'm probably in the same ugly position again! I don't want to be a crouched old lady. lol, why did I quit ballet?!?
I'm working on it though. I found this website and they have some exercises to help strengthen the muscles that are used for good posture. check it out...
http://www.eronomics.ucla.edu/Ex_Posture.html

so this week hasn't really been too exciting...

Same old, same old at school. Its a lot of fun! but such a long day.

On saturday Nordstrom had their annual spring fashion opener and me and a few girls from school went and styled hair all day. It was really cool. I burned my hand really bad with the straightener and I have a blister burn on my 4th finger from my curling iron.  OUCH.



Here's a pic of Tanner and I from Sunday.
Doesn't he look like a missionary already?!  It's getting close!

4 comments:

lauren said...

ok so when i logged in and got onto the dashboard page it showed your post and all i could see was the picture of your hand and at first glance i thought it was a picture of your hand with a ring on it...as in an engagement ring and i was like whhhhattttt?! haha and then i realized it wasn't. anyways you and tanner are so so cute. you look so gorgeous in that picture!

Mackenzie said...

I second what Lauren said! I almost peed my pants!! (surprise :) but I agree with the posture thing!! I have found if when you're sitting, you suck in your abs, you automatically have good posture... Something I read somewhere.. It's a workout while you're just sitting still! :)

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

hahaha, engaged? haha, maybe i should take that pic off. ...ooooh good idea kenz. ill try that too. i miss you guys. we need to get together lauren, and you need to come visit kenz. uhhg.

Paige Nelson said...

Ok that's so crazy that you're worried about your posture because just recently I have been trying really hard not to slouch when I'm sitting down. Haha. You and Tanner are adorable. He does look like a missionary in that picture. :) Get ready for the day he becomes one because it's hard but once he's out in the field it's so much fun to hear all about the cool things he's doing and you ALMOST forget about how much you miss him. Haha.

p.s. I'm looking at the link for posture right now. Oh and don't take the ring picture off...Lauren is just crazy. Haha.

My Tunes

gh