Sunday, August 16, 2009

beach time in New Hampshire!!

So on wednesday I got back from NH. It was so fun!! My sis and I were there for like 5 days and my parents got to stay for like 2 weeks! We ate lobster and shopped and beached it like everyday! The water was a bit cold, but so fun!!


The house! its beautiful huh? My family eating lobster. I'm trying to convince my mom to make it the family christmas card. lol


My cousin michael. He likes to make crazy faces.

he's an east coast man. haha

Haley, Brooke, Me, and Ashley

Michael is gonna be a stud.

like mother, like daughter. :)

coast guard ship. so cool.

skim boarding wounds. Tanner would be proud.

Me, Kristin, and Lindy


the beach was so fun!




so this little boy right here was so cute. He was 3 years old, and he was skim boarding. My son will for sure have a skim board at 3! haha, he was so tough!!




4 comments:

email and phone numbers said...

O.M.GOODNESS! how much fun did you all have? what a great place... & yes you're right, tanner would be so proud of your skim boarding accident!

Chels Allred said...

Looks like fun! Family trips are always great...I love this kid on the skimboard..my child better be tough!

Letti said...

What a great family trip. I vote that you should use that picture in your Christmas card.

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

oh he will be tough chels, lol...hes got like the toughest mom and ever, and pretty darn tough uncles and family. lol

My Tunes

gh