Sunday, August 30, 2009

Introducing...

New apartment, new roomates, new ward, new chapter in life!

I just moved from Belmont to Liberty Square and I LOVE it! I love being so close to campus.
My roomate's name is Katelin, and I met her when I was here at BYU last summer, and we've stayed close ever since! Me and Katelin knew two of the other girls (McKenzie and Camille) from fall and winter and then the other two roomates are just some randoms. It
s been a lot of fun!

McKenzie is an awesome photographer, hence these fun pics!


Gabby, Brecken, Camille, Me, Katelin, and McKenzie before church today!

These last pics are me cutting Camille's hair. haha


5 comments:

Mackenzie said...

you are so freakin beautiful! It makes me happyyyyy when you're happy :)

Kathy's Boys said...

Talk about some cute girls. The boys are going to be flocking to your apartment.

Letti said...

Having good roomates just makes life so much easier. You guys are going to be turning some heads.

Chels Allred said...

your roomies look like a blast! roomates will either make or break your experience..in my case..they broke it..ya. one day i will tell you about my butch roomie tina.

Paige Nelson said...

I agree with Kathy's comment. Way cute. And I'm LOVING your hair...it fits you. :) How's Tanner doing??

My Tunes

gh