Tuesday, October 13, 2009

4 months and counting...update...

Im a bad blogger. I need to update.

I went home this weekend. I LOVE VISITING HOME! I guess I've been a little homesick...so that was nice. I had a "wonderful" 3 hour visit at the dentist, and got my hair done!!! :)

So I'm set to be done with school mid-February and I cant wait!!! School has been great lately. I'm finally starting to be more comfortable with color and I'm feeling pretty good about my cuts. I guess I wont be totally comfortable till I'm in the salon without my Instructors checking everything off. :) but hey, that will be the day.

Provo life is just grand. hah! Im trying to make the best of it!! It's COLD. already. thank goodness it has only snowed once. I guess it could be worse.

Me and my girlfrannnnns at school today...their cute, and happy ALL the time. I love it. How could I be a downer or grumpy with their cute faces around me all day?

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

just an fyi. I am going to need an appointment sayyy.. around late spring, with you for a fab cut and color by leah. can't wait!! :)

Paige Nelson said...

Your the cutest. I love that picture... How can you pull off any color? I will NEVER be brave enough to try anything new with my hair. Glad to hear things are going good for you. :)

My Tunes

gh