Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I love Taylor Andrews!

I'm really starting to realize what a great school and family I belong to with Taylor Andrews! What other school has world renowned guest artists once a month!? This year we have had...Peter Mahoeny, Faatemah Ampey, Philip Wilson, Nicholas French, Geno Stampora, Yosh, Babek, Keith Bryce, Eric Fisher, Jake Garn, and others that I am forgetting! I have learned so much, and I'm so greatful I can learn from and watch such amazing artists! Today North American Hairstylist of the year and Vidal Sasson trained, PHILIP WILSON came to our school and announced he is joining forces with Larry, and is now part owner in Taylor Andrews!! I know this doesn't sound very exciting, but I'm so stoked!! He is amazing! He innovated the art of Free-form cutting, and he is so talented!!

Faatemah this morning

Phillip Wilson today :)

Amber was the model
Phillip posing with us at the North American Hairstylist of the year awards this summer in vegas!


2 comments:

Brian & Krystal said...

Hi little Bertoldo! You probably don't remember me, but I'm Krystal (Freebairn) Reeve and I used to babysit you! :) I am friends with Chelsea Allred and saw your name on her friends list. So I had to say Hi.
You look fantastic - so grown up - and I loved seeing your family picture. I loved your family so much! We were in the same ward for years. You girls were adorable and I really enjoyed babysitting you. Anyway, I'm glad to know you're doing so well! ~Krystal

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

oh my gosh! how cute is your family!? Im so glad you found me. :) I'll have to show my mom your blog!

My Tunes

gh