Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween weekend. :)

My little "Bad Witch"

Being home in Vegas this weekend was SO fun. I got to spend Halloween with my nieces and family and it was so great! My mom made Chile and Carmel apples, and Zoe and I went trick or treating. Well at least attempted...haha. We got to the 3rd, house and she looked at me and said, "Leah, can we just go back home? I just wanna watch TV with Papa." I was shocked...haha, I told her that she would miss out on all the candy and that Papa was watching boring football, and she just replied, "that's okay, lets go watch football with Papa." haha, shes so funny.

On sunday they came over and brought their new little Kitty, "Tink". She's the sweetest. I love cats!

My mom also suprised me this weekend and re-decorated my whole room, I LOVE it. It's finally all grown up and pretty! Not like a 12 year olds room! haha, Secretly I think she re-decorated it so I don't leave home again anytime soon when I move back! :) I miss her!!



1 comment:

Paige Nelson said...

Ok...your niece is adorable. And the fact that she said she wants to stop trick or treating to go watch football with "papa" makes her even cuter. I love it...and your picture up top! Your so pretty.

My Tunes

gh