Monday, February 8, 2010

looking for some luck this week.

So I'm taking both my written and practical state board exams this week to get my license...and I'm kinda freaking out. I know what I need to do, and I know how to do it...but I'm still worried that ill forget a step or something. So nervous! Wish me luck!!!!!

Anyways, yesterday after church my friend McKenzie who is an amazing photography major here at BYU took some awesome pictures of me!! It was a lot of fun! We just went to random places while driving around and found some cool spots. I tried to make some dry fingerwaves in my hair, and it worked out pretty good...they looked even cooler once they relaxed a little.



2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

you. are. breathtaking. I cannot even fathom how people thought we looked alike back in the Derfelt days. I want to come see you and have you make my hair pretty too. Love. Love. Love.

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

Leah you are GORGEOUS!!!! Your hair looks incredible! Congrats on passing your tests!

My Tunes

gh