Wednesday, February 3, 2010

no longer a teenager. bittersweet!!

So I celebrated my 20th birthday this week. :-) It was a ton of fun! I got to go on a trip to california with my school and went to a hair show and disneyland! I bought tons of fun stuff at the show and went to some cool classes! On my birthday I got to take a wonderful nap, and went out to dinner at pizza factory with some friends!!!
I don't know how I feel about turning 2o. I'm excited for what is coming my way...I'm almost done with school, and i'll be moving back home, and hopefully land a killer job! At the same time I'm kinda sad to be letting go of my "teens". Oh Well!! It's called the roaring 20's for a reason right?!
Bring it!

pizza factory made this!

Me and Amber in front of the Long Beach expo center for the show!
It was Mickey's birthday at Disneyland too. I don't mind sharing with him! btw...my sash says "birthday princess" haha
my girls!! we love space mountain!

LOVED seeing these beautiful flowers on my kitchen table when I walked in from the airport. :-)


It was a great day, and weekend!

2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

happy birthday! jealous that you got to go to disneyland. i havent been in over 10 years.

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

you'll get to go soon enough...and take cute Milo. :) that will be SO fun!!! I can't wait to do that!

My Tunes

gh