Monday, July 5, 2010

my pretty friends...

This weekend i went up to Provo to go to stadium of fire with my friend Amber! It was a blast.
Amber and i met at hair school and honestly, i don't think its a coincidence that we enrolled in the same class. I think angels knew that we would need each other this past year and a half. We instantly became best friends and we always watched out for each other. We've been through many laughs, and probably just as many tears. Amber is the sweetest girl i have ever met. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She makes me want to be better. She is just giving, hardworking, friendly, happy and not to mention gorgeous. Even when things are not going her way, she makes the best of it. She's a great example to me and i hope one day i can be as amazing of a girl as she is. :)
Im so glad we could spend a weekend of shopping, laying out, and singing along with Carrie Underwood together!!





On my way home today i stopped in St. George and visited Alex. :)
I miss Alex so much! I cant wait till we live closer again one day!! Im so proud of her for working hard up in Tuacahn and i know she is gonna be an amazing stylist for some huge show one day!
miss you ALI!

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

Pretty pretty pretty girls.I love your hair!

My Tunes

gh