Wednesday, July 14, 2010

my week in texas...

Went to San Antonio, Texas this past week for my cousin Emily's wedding...sorry for the poor quality of my photos...my camera died, so i had to use my phone.
It was a beautiful wedding and it was so fun getting to spend time with my family and my little cousins.
I did Emily's hair, and Lindy did her make up. we should start a wedding business right??? lol
The reception was BEAUTIFUL. there was even a guy making crepes and milkshakes. oh i forgot to mention it was 100% humidity the day of the wedding...we we're all so grumpy while taking pics!! haha

the beautiful bride...



the wedding "theme"...


the reception place...



my cute cousins...





it was such a fun trip. im so blessed to have such an amazing family...i wish we all lived closer!

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Ok are you kidding... Her hair is AMAZING!!!!! You look beautiful Le! Love you and Miss you!

Ashley Bertoldo said...

I'm jealous! I really wanted to go!! Emily looks gorgeous! How fun that you guys got to do hair and make up. You'll have to tell us all about it in New Hampshire..are they coming?

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

thanks kenz!!!
yes their coming ash!

My Tunes

gh