Thursday, August 26, 2010

crunchy leaf.

It's that time...back to school...

Today I was thinking about how much i'm gonna miss being in Utah this fall. I've been there for the past 2 falls and really loved it...until the snow came. It is so beautiful there with all the colorful leaves, and the crunching under you're feet. :/ I really am bummed about it. I guess I'm just gonna have to go visit lots.

Vegas, please cool down a little bit...i have boots calling my name from the plastic bin out in the garage.
come september, im bustin em out...

look at these beauties...i think i need them...

7 comments:

Letti said...

Very cute. I bet you are not going to miss the snow :)

Ashley Marx said...

provo misses you... come back.
love you

Emily said...

where are these darling things from?!

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

nordstrom. aren't they adorable?

Emily said...

i might need to get them... i LOVE them SO SO Much! miss you ang.

Emily said...

ps. what is the name of them and how much?!

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

miss you too! love you're blog! so glad you're happy! the brand is Fergie and the price is 100 something...i cant remember...im hoping they go on sale before they run out of my size...lo,l not very promising though

My Tunes

gh