Tuesday, September 14, 2010

i can't say it enough...

my dad is amazing. he gives the best advice. he loves me no matter what. he challenges my ideas and pushes me to do better and learn more. he really is the smartest person i know. i can go to him anytime for a father's blessing, and he'll have a white shirt and tie on within mins to "rescue" me. he is so silly! he holds me when i cry. he comes into the salon to have me cut his hair. he fills my tank with gas when its low. he reads the newspaper everyday and reads all the important things i should know out loud. he hates my red hair and wants me to be his little blondie. he spoils me. we watch golf on sunday afternoons and has forgiven me for still cheering for tiger. he's a keeper. i love him.

1 comment:

Letti said...

What a cool dad you have!

My Tunes

gh