Tuesday, October 12, 2010

vegas baby.

my two best friends from utah came to visit me the past weekend!! Amber and Katelin. it was such a blast!!!
we went out to breakfast, shopped till we dropped, went down to fremont street, rode the stratoshere, hit up ciao ciao's...and they came to church with me on sunday! it was so fun to see them again, and i had SO much fun shopping! i got some new fall goodies i'm really excited about. no more shopping for me till christmas now!!
here's a few pics. these girls are so beautiful! inside and out. i don't know how i got so lucky. they are one good thing that came out of me living in utah. ;)


1 comment:

lauren said...

you are so cute!! i think you are the only person i know that looks beautiful as a blonde, brunette and redhead...not fair!

My Tunes

gh