Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my march must haves.

i invested in these this month and i had to share...

i know im so annoying with my bare minerals obsession but i just cant help it. all their products are so great. i just bought the new bare minerals skincare line...and im seriously in love. my skin feels amazing...and i love the moisturizer for dry skin. its really thick and hydrating. i love it.

i know i sound like the commercial or something.

and one more thing...if you're complexion sucks, and you get blackheads and acne and stuff...this will change you're life...its like a big sonic-care toothbrush for your face. it is amazing. so worth the $$$.

2 comments:

Ashley Marx said...

haha that thing looks tight! what is it? my complexion sucks!

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

no it doesnt! its called a clarisonic. guess i should have put that in my post. lol

My Tunes

gh