Wednesday, April 6, 2011

auntie leah.

being an aunt is my most favorite thing ever. i love these 3 so much, its hard for me to imagine loving them more!!
i hope one day i can be lucky enough to be a mom, and share my kids with my mom and dad.
my mom is so amazing. she watches my nieces and nephews twice a week so my sister-in-laws can work and save by not having to pay for day care. im glad they are at my house so much!


alexis.
this beautiful girl will be 15 in 1 week. i can hardly believe it. i don't even feel like im her aunt...she's my little sister. i was 6 when she was born. she's grown up in our house, and spent so much time with us. goes on vacation with us. shes my girl. she is an awesome dancer...a good listener/advice giver, and a great daughter and big sister. she is so patient and positive. :)


zoe.
this peanut cracks me up. i love her curly blonde hair. zoe loves dancing, and lemme tell you she can break it down. lol she also loves make up and gardening. oh and going to the park. i love that i have wednesdays off because i get to kick it all day with her. :)




lincoln danger.
this little guy has made me so baby hungry its redic. he is so happy and fun. if my boys are half as cute as him ill be the happiest. :) he is 4 months and it has been so fun watching his cute little personality come through these past few weeks. i love him to pieces.

check out this ADORABLE video of him and my mom...

No comments:

My Tunes

gh