Sunday, April 10, 2011

advice puhhlease.

ive been wanting to cut my hair foreverrrr. really though. it was so hard not to chop it off in hair school like everyone else. but its like my security or something...and I can't let go. I've lost 10 lbs recently and am still losing so i finally feel like maybe getting brave.

I've been obsessing over jen's hair since she cut it like this. its sooo cute. im thinking i would want to do this, but maybe just a tad longer to start out so i don't get too freaked out. and keep my same color...red with a little brighter blonde pieces on the ends...



people be brutally honest here. I'm in a crisis.

5 comments:

Emily said...

oh my i say DO IT for sure!! you have the perfect face shape for it and in red it would be darling! so excited to see what you do, anything will look gorgeous on you duh!
ps. go you on losing weight! what are you doing differently?!

Sydney said...

Leah,
I think it would look SO cute, but wait till after you get married.. haha i regret chopping mine off!! i won't do it again till i am older!!
but ether way you will look amazing!!
Love and Miss you!!!!!!

ashley said...

HIIIII!! no matter what you do i will still be envious. best.hair.ever.

Ashley Marx said...

i say don't do it... but i agree with everyone else. you're some hot shiz! your hair could be purple and you'd still be a 10

Letti said...

You couldpull off any hair style. I say go for it. You will never know how it looked unless you do it. Besides hair grows back...lol

My Tunes

gh