Friday, April 22, 2011

pro dog-sitter.

meet Harley.


I've been dog-sitting for my neighbor for the past week and lemme just tell you...I'm in love. I'm gonna have the worst separation anxiety when they come back and I can't sleep with her every night! She's perfect for the following reasons...
-NEVER barks (that's one reason I usually don't love little dogs)
-does exactly what I tell her, sit, stay, come, go potty.
-LOVES to cuddle. She's cuddling next to me alll the time.
-Plays fetch like a champ! She loves her ball! She could play for hours.
-Does't piddle on the floor...ever...



maybe its time for me to buy a cute puppy! I'll just have my neighbor Shari train her to be just like Harley! :)



and just because...here's Linc planting a wet one on my nose while he was swinging in the backyard. ha, he's a doll.

No comments:

My Tunes

gh