Sunday, June 19, 2011

fathers day shout-out.

happy happy fathers day to all the amazing men in my life from uncles, brothers, grandparents, bishops, seminary teachers, and home teachers.

i gotta post a shout out to my favorite guy in the whole world:



thanks for supporting me, coaching me, encouraging me, holding me when I'm heartbroken, calling me just to say what's up, hooking me up with new tires for my car, telling me to chill out when i panic, giving the best advice, steak dinners, the sweet handwritten letters i find when i need them the most, and working so hard for our family. thanks for being the best missionary, and the best example. thanks for loving mom the way you do and holding our family together. love you forever.

1 comment:

Ashley Marx said...

LOVEEEE. Your dad is awesome.

My Tunes

gh