Monday, June 6, 2011

happy girl.

i love my family and friends. they are the greatest...ever.
i love getting phone calls from my dad while i'm a work just to say what's up and see how things are with me.
i love getting texts from one of my girls that says "dinner? sushi fever...7?"
i love nordstrom sales.
i love red velvet cafe.
random list. but i'm easy to please.

i feel so blessed today. blessed to be where i am in my life doing what i'm doing.
i love fast sundays.
this past week has been a little hectic. a lot has been going on, work has been crazy, but im happy. i feel so refreshed, motivated, and excited.
anddd im excited to have a day off to kick it by the pool allll day tomorrow with my niece and nephew. :)

cheers everyone...June is looking up...




2 comments:

Ashley Marx said...

love this. love you. looooove red velvet cafe too :) and im glad you're happy!

p.s. im stealing that t swift quote. k thanks

Brittany Seager said...

go girl! xoxo

My Tunes

gh