Thursday, November 25, 2010

blessings.

Im jumping on the bandwagon of gratitude posts today. i know ill be mad if i look back in a few years and i didn't post anything. Im blessed with so much!

1. Im greatful to be in hawaii with my family this year for thanksgiving. its been such a blast! I love this place. its so beautiful. our thanksgiving dinner at Roy's wasn't to shabby either. ;)
2. I have the best family in the world. Im greatful for my brothers and their wives, and their babies. im so blessed to be an aunt! :) i love my sister even though sometimes we want to strangle eachother. we're very different...but in a way a lot alike. im so greatful for my parents. they are so supporting and loving and i just love them.
3. my job. I've been lucky this year to have a great teacher who has turned into a best friend. Melinda has taught me so much, and been there for me through all sorts of dilemmas. haha
4. My friends. I feel like we're all so far away from eachother, and we are all at different stages...some are getting married, some are going on missions, and some like me are just hangin out...lol. i love them and their sweet spirits, and that we can always be there for eachother through boyfriends, loss, sadness, heartbreak, and celebrations. their the best.
5. Im such a sap but im greatful for my pets! Im still so crushed about the loss of our puppy yogi. its funny how animals can bring so much to life.
6. the gospel, and atonement of jesus christ. Im greatful i have a testimony and so greatful for the book of mormon. Im also so greatful for my bishop, and my ward. i love it.
7. My car. i love my trusty honda and its great gas milage. he never fails me.
8. dt. coke
9. airplanes
10. new shoes
11. iphone
AND last but not least...
12. Lincoln Danger Davis who will be here in 9 days. :)


Happy Thanksgiving and ALOHA from Hawaii!

No comments:

My Tunes

gh