Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pomegranate Harvest 2010

My grandpa and grandma live out in Overton Nv, and have a ton of pomegranate trees. every october all the family gets together for a big feast and pomegranate picking. this year we also had my sister in law's baby shower. it was a ton of fun!

this is where we had the shower...inside the fig tree! isn't that the coolest?





i think the baby's name has officially been decided... Lincoln Danger Davis. haha, dont ask. that's my brother for ya! personally i love it!

after we started the picking!
last year we decided to prune back the branches a bit to help get rid of all dead stuff, and this year we could really tell in our numbers we didn't have quite as many but, we were still happy to have what we did.




i love my family. im so glad we are all so close and get together so many times a year. :) I feel really blessed! i love this time of year.



No comments:

My Tunes

gh