Friday, November 12, 2010

confession.

Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" has been playing nonstop in my car, in my room, on my ipod. I can't stop. I honestly haven't listened to anything else since the day it came out. This new album seriously feels like it was written just for me...sometimes it freaks me out how right on some of the songs are.

On the way to Overton last week my dad and i rocked out to the new CD. he is a pretty big Taylor Swift fan...for the reason being that he is an english major...and he thinks she is an awesome poet. i agree. im glad he appreciates. :)

SO maybe you think this post is dumb because im kind of confessing my love for Taylor Swift...but i don't care. its my blog right?
Her music is inspiring, and honest, and forgiving, and simple, and hopeful. so thanks Taylor...for inspiring me to trust, let go, and love. see you on tour next year. im. so. there.

1 comment:

Anjelica Kenerly said...

i love your dad! the fact that he will listen to taylor swift with you is sooo cute. dont feel bad, i have been listening to it non stop too. i feel like last kiss and enchanted were made for me. lol

My Tunes

gh